Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Luke Bryan! (:

Thomas Luther Bryan also known as Luke Bryan and his music started appearing in 2007.He began his musical career in the mid-2000s. Also impressed many listeners with his "rural" type of music. His birthday is July 17, 1976. A quote he lives by is, "Songwriting gives me a way to tell stories and tell my life to other people. It gives other people the chance to feel that their stories are heard, and that maybe they grew up like me or have experienced the same things that I have."
 
Luke Announces First Headline Tour!
"DIRT ROAD DIARIES TOUR" Launching Jan. 17, 2013.

Some of Luke's biggest songs at the time are, Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye, Do I, Country Girl(Shake It For Me), Drunk On You,and I Don't Want This Night To End.

No comments:

Post a Comment